Are you looking to lease a copier? We specialize in copier leases for Manhattan, NYC, Bronx, Long Island, Westchester and all the boroughs of NYC. We lease copiers for small and medium sized businesses all over New York City.
Here are some things you need to know about leasing a copier in New York City –
- Be careful who you work with, they are going to be your partner for the next five years. Is it worth it to deal with someone because they are $10 a month cheaper to only have a partner who isn’t responsive or doesn’t care when you have a real problem?
- There are 2 common types of leases, FMV and $1 out. We can do either type for your company.
- At the end of a dollar out lease, you own the copier. At the end of an FMV lease, the copier can be purchased for its fair market value. An FMV lease is cheaper per month because you may not own it at the end of the lease.
- Be aware that at the end of an FMV lease, you are required to ship the lease back to the leasing company if you choose not to purchase the copier.
- We can wrap an old lease into a new copier if your old lease isn’t working for you.
We are here to help your New York business with copier leasing. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding copier leasing.