Xerox Colorqube 9301 in NYC – An Overview
We recently started working with a non-profit in Manhattan. They do a ton of printing, but had some interesting issues they found hard to work out with their previous copier company. Their business issues were as follows:
- They did a lot of prints in a month to two month period, but donations happened months later making cash flow challenging.
- A lot of the color they were paying for was more or less just letterhead. They didn’t want a black and white logo though
- They wanted an environmentally friendly copier as they are engaged in eco causes.
We looked at their needs and the Colorqube 9301 fit perfectly for this company.
- We could bill annually, making the cash flow issues an non issue.
- With the Colorqube 9301, 9302, and Colorqube 9303 – spot color is billed at the same rate as black and white. They could essentially have their cake and eat it too.
- The Colorqube series uses non toxic wax which is no more dangerous than candles or crayons. None of the heavy metals and massive quantity of waste a traditional laser copier makes.
If you would like to learn more about the Colorqube 9301, Colorqube 9302 or Colorqube 9303 – please give us a call today!