Every copier company is forced to make some critical decisions when they start their dealership. It was no different for us. There are all kinds of copier manufacturers to choose from when starting a dealership.
Some manufacturers out there (each of these have benefits and drawbacks)
- Xerox (Our choice)
- HP (Very common manufacturer, IT guys tend to like them better, we can sell HP too)
- Lexmark – More often in particular verticals
- Konica Minolta
When you look at that list and know that each of these have 20 to 100 models ea, it is no wonder there are so many people selling copiers. It is a very competitive market.
We choose Xerox Copiers because of a few key benefits:
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- They don’t require us to buy $100,000 in inventory that ages quickly
- They drop ship anywhere in the USA
- We have engineers assigned to help up with applications
- They partner with Norton and security companies to ensure data protection
- They are responsive
- They invented the copier
- They have great products
When we looked at all the copier companies out there, we felt Xerox had the highest quality and the best support benefits. Please give us a call if you would like to get a quote on a copier today.